Learn how to fix your fear follies so you can stay calm and rational.
Read and watch my video blog below…
- Fear is a funny thing…
- A little bit can be helpful in certain situations, BUT…
- A lot can make your life miserable and cause stress and anxiety
- When you base your life and decisions on fear, it can block your good sense
- If fear pathways are activated in your brain, the rational pathways won’t work as well
- Fear can interrupt processes that regulate emotions causing over-reaction
- Don’t allow another person’s fears to become yours just because they tell you to be afraid
- Be wary of those trying to push you into something using fear tactic coercion
- Make sureyou try to discern between your own fears -vs- fear placed upon you by others
- Use your intuition along with calming techniques (in the video) to think for yourself
- Always ask questions, do research and look further into the situation before fear takes hold
- The more you take action, the more you will feel in control and able to handle things
- With a little inquisitive thinking, knowledge and intuition you can stay calm and rational
- Keep in mind that facts and situations can change so stay alert and always reassess often
- And remember, FEAR can also be FALSE EVIDENCE APPEARING REAL so be aware!
- The information presented is not meant to diagnose, treat or cure any condition you may have.
To learn more about how to overcome fear and feel more in control of your own life, please join my Monthly Wellbeing Circle Membership at www.lisampepe.com/groupcoaching.
In the mean time, watch my video below for a special exercise to lower your fears and calm your emotions so you can think clearly in any situation…