We must preserve the right to choose what we put into our body…
- There are state and federal bills being introduced that will affect your health and freedoms
- Health laws aren’t always good and some of them are not created for the good of the patient
- What if you were asked to eat or take something you’re allergic to? What if it could hurt you?
- Picture somebody mandating that you take the very thing that could harm or even kill you!
- We have rights and are supposed to be protected by HIPPA, Informed Consent and other laws
- Take a look at the NVIC website to see what health bills are being considered in your state or city
- Don’t just take the word of “experts” on TV about any medical procedure or remedy. Research it.
- All humans should retain the right to refuse medical treatments, especially if they can harm them
- We must oppose bills that would negate exemptions and fight to retain our health freedom rights
- To force everyone to partake in any medical protocol goes against our rights as human beings
- There are currently thousands of lawsuits in the United States fighting against forced protocols
- The bills that are up for consideration give companies and organizations the rights to your body
- If passed, many of these bills will take away our right to choose what is best for our own health
- I refuse to give my personal rights or info to total strangers only to have them use it against me!
- Maintaining our health freedom is the only way we can retain bodily autonomy & right to choose!
- This video is not meant to diagnose or treat or cure any illness, condition or other disorder
For a deeper dive on health freedom and rights, please watch or just listen to my video below…
To learn more about how to improve your overall wellness and wellbeing, please join my Awakened Wellness Monthly Membership to access weekly live Q&A sessions, workshops and additional training videos. You’ll also be able to access
all replays and additional goodies in your membership portal.
You can join monthly or purchase one session at www.lisampepe.com/groupcoaching.