Lockdowns Can Lower Immunity
Some takeaways from this video (watch below) about lockdowns and immunity are…
First, the on-line Miriam Webster Definition of lockdown is…
1: the confinement of prisoners to their cells for all or most of the day as a temporary security measure
2a: an emergency measure or condition in which people are temporarily prevented from entering or leaving a restricted area or building (such as a school) during a threat of danger… the school went on lockdown when a student brought a pellet gun to campus.— Ian Gordon
2b: a temporary condition imposed by governmental authorities (as during the outbreak of an epidemic disease) in which people are required to stay in their homes and refrain from or limit activities outside the home involving public contact (such as dining out or attending large gatherings)
PERSONALLY, I AM AGAINST LOCKDOWNS UNLESS THERE IS AN IMMEDIATE DANGER THAT CANNOT BE AVOIDED. EVEN THEN, THEY SHOULD BE USED FOR VERY SHORT PERIODS OF TIME AND ONLY WHEN ABSOLUTELY NECESSARY IF THEY WON’T CAUSE MORE HARM THAN GOOD!
- THE WORD – The word itself has a negative connotation and is energetically restrictive which can cause stress and in turn, can lower immunity. Try not to use the word too much and if the act of “locking down” causes problems for you, please contact your local authorities to push back. Get others in your community to join you in pushing back if you can.
- FRESH AIR – Staying indoors for long periods of time can expose you to stale air that may even contain toxic chemicals from off-gassing materials. Open the windows to air our daily and use air purifiers if you have them.
- VITAMIN-D – Lack of sunlight can lower vitamin D levels substantially which directly lowers your immune system. Be sure to supplement with 5,000 – 10,000 IUs daily and sit or lay in front of a sunny window or door if you can.
- S.A.D.NESS – Lack of sunlight can also cause SAD – Seasonal Affective Disorder which happens to many during the winter months from lack of sunlight and colder weather. Lockdowns can force this condition to appear even in those who don’t normally get it. Please see your doctor or health professional if you experience this or symptoms of depression.
- LIVING LIFE – Lack of socialization can cause loneliness, depression, poor self-esteem loss of reality, lower body temperature, decreased brain activity and even the ability to empathize with others. All of this can lower your immunity and shorten your life span if you’re subjected to it for long periods of time.
- AND MORE – There are many other ways (lousy) Lockdowns can lower your immunity, but I think we’ve covered enough for today. I firmly believe they are not good for us I am opposed to them.
To learn more about how to avoid lowering your immune system, please join my Group Coaching membership. You can join monthly or purchase one session at www.lisampepe.com/groupcoaching.
In the mean time, to learn more about how lockdowns can lower immunity watch my video below…