Shame on YOU or on ME?
When you shame others, you may shame yourself instead…
- Shaming others can bring shame on you and is most likely stemming from your own judgement
- Shame is a very low, negative energy and you can feel it when someone directs it towards you
- When you shame someone, it is your insecurity & fear expressed to others in a manipulative way
- Human nature often uses shame and guilt to persuade people to do what they want them to do
- If someone says “shame on you”, it can make you feel defensive as you feel the energetic “hit”
- There are ways to calmly deflect and avoid taking on another’s shame (watch the video for more)
- Look inside yourself to see if you have guilt around the subject you’re being “shamed” for
- There’s no need to shame someone or shut someone out for their opinion or expressions
- Shutting down another person by shaming them chokes off flow and positive energy
- Putting shame on someone for something can backfire and boomerang back on you
- Be more open to different viewpoints and allow others to express themselves shamelessly!
- This video is not meant to diagnose or treat illness, clinical depression or other disorders
For more ways to avoid shame, please watch or just listen to my video below…
To learn more about how to improve your overall wellness and wellbeing, please join my Awakened Wellness Monthly Membership to access weekly live Q&A sessions, workshops and additional training videos. You’ll also be able to access
all replays and additional goodies in your membership portal.
You can join monthly or purchase one session at www.lisampepe.com/groupcoaching.