Test and Retest
It’s very important to retake health tests and question their accuracy…
- This video is not meant to diagnose, cure or treat any health condition, disease or disorder
- It’s always best to get tested more than once when trying to pinpoint an illness in the body
- You can ask your doctors for additional bloodwork and tests they may not even mention to you
- If your doc won’t run bloodwork for things you want, you can use a private company for them
- Your insurance will cover follow-up testing in as little as 30 days when monitoring certain issues
- Listen to the video for my story on how my bloodwork results showed big swings and patterns
- Once-a-Year blood tests are not enough to diagnose medical issues or determine protocols
- Get your tests done by a reputable Co/Dr who handles it properly in a controlled environment
- All tests, including the current C19 testing can be “off” due to poor handling and calibrations
- You may want to ask questions about the tests, their accuracy and how they actually work
- A single test doesn’t determine illness so be sure to get a second opinion and additional tests
- Don’t give up your rights and ability to think for yourself – Do your own research – Ask questions
- Track and keep copies of all of your results and don’t just rely on your doctor or on-line vaults!
For more testing details, please watch or just listen to my video below…
To learn more about how to improve your overall wellness and wellbeing, please join my Awakened Wellness Monthly Membership to access weekly live Q&A sessions, workshops and additional training videos. You’ll also be able to access
all replays and additional goodies in your membership portal.
You can join monthly or purchase one session at www.lisampepe.com/groupcoaching.