Daily Supplements & Powders
I always add supplements and powders to my protein shakes and over the years I have trusted Swanson Health when ordering on line. They have excellent prices, speedy delivery and great customer service along with a referral program that gets you $10 off of you first order. Below is a list of some of the vitamins and powders I take almost every day to keep feeling young and energetic. Please click on the button below to schedule a coaching session if you have any questions on what I take or would like to determine which supplements may be right for you.
- A Multi-Vitamin, B-Complex, Extra C, Cal-Mag-Zinc are mainstays
- Pea is my go to protein powder since I am lactose intolerant
- Collagen powder works well for my hair, skin, nails, joints & bones
- D-Ribose is a powder I take to help with energy on the cellular level
- Ground Flax, Psyllium Husk and sometimes Chia Seeds are great
Blood Work-Ups Without Insurance
Whether you have insurance or not, getting your blood tests done once or twice a year is a must. You do not need a Doctor’s order or to pay a high price to do this when you use PersonaLabs. I highly recommend you get regular check ups and blood work done especially if you have hormone, thyroid or other issues. Click on the picture links to the left to create a free account or schedule a coaching session with me below to discuss your challenge and testing procedures.
- Less expensive than you think with extra discounts and special pricing
- 300 lab tests and 2300 Quest Diagnostics service centers to choose from
- Physician directed testing assistance if you’re not sure which test you need
- Quick and confidential results released directly into your free on-line account
- Doctor consultations if you have questions about interpreting your results
- The ability to take the results to any doctor of your choice for diagnosis
Health Talks and Means On-Line
This is a great go-to for solutions to major health issues. Each month they offer free on-line summits you can listen to at no cost to you the week they are aired. There is an archive of all past events and their recordings for sale if you missed out and are interested in adding them to your own library. Please click on the Health Talks pictures to explore their summits or click on the link to schedule a private coaching session with Lisa. Below are a list of just some of the topics covered.
- Toxic Mold, Heavy Metals, Parasites, Lyme, Natural Medicine
- Autoimmune, Thyroid, Diabetes, Arthritis, Hashimotos, Hormones
- Stress, Microbiome, Genetics, Metabolism, Anti-Aging, Longevity
- Lyme, Headache, Mental Wellness, Alzheimer, Sleep Success
- Brain Health, Gut Health, Immune, Weight, Children’s Health
The information provided on this site is for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for advice from your physician or other health care professional. You should not use the information on this site for diagnosis or treatment of any health problem or for prescription of any medication or other treatment. You should consult with a healthcare professional before starting any diet, exercise or supplementation program or if you have or suspect you might have a health problem. You should not stop taking any medication without first consulting your physician. Products featured or recommended are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease and should not be used to do so. Users assume risk and responsibilities. Please read all third party terms.