Worldwide Wellness or What?
Some takeaways from this video about Worldwide Wellness…
- There seems to be a shift moving us towards a more global world view on all things wellness
- Do your own research on everything using alternative search engines and sources to find truth
- Many medical professionals all over the world are putting together information you need to hear
- Expand your reach and gain a better perspective by not watching the main stream news
- Informed consent, right to try and freedom to take vitamins & supplements is being threatened
- Your health is important and you must retain your right to protect it as you see fit is God given
- Some world plans for wellness sound good, but the ways they want to get there can be harmful
- There are always several different ways that can be combined to achieve the desired outcome
- Many doctors are being censored, fact checked and taken down from social media outlets
- We should be able to openly discuss all possibilities, opinions and perspectives to solve issues
- When I see things being pushed in a forceful way using fear tactics, I have to ask what & why
- Everyone is different and we should always have the choice of what we put into our body
- Each country pushing world wellness views might be breaking human rights rules and laws
- Follow the funds, connect the dots, investigate the companies and look into the people involved
- Do they really have our best interest in mind when they won’t give us all of the information?
- What are they hiding/not telling us? Why are they taking away choices? What’s the real agenda?
- The people pushing their version of worldwide wellness may be doing more harm than good.
- Stay safe, strong and sovereign. You have the right to informed consent and wellness your way!
To learn more about my opinions on the above points and more about worldwide wellness… or what, please watch the video below. And, for more wellness tips, you can also join my Monthly Membership to access Lisa and additional training at www.lisampepe.com/groupcoaching.
In the mean time, watch my video below to see my take on the world wellness agenda…